The small + product :
- Easy to make
- No garden needed
Do you want more informations ?
This kit contains:
- 1 white ceramic pot (8 x 8 x 5.5cm)
- 2 pellets of dehydrated and compressed coconut earth
- 1 packet of organic fine green basil seeds
Basil Culture Pot
Grow your basil right in your kitchen with this white ceramic origami pot. This kit is designed for all gardening beginners, and you can even plant seeds with your children. It's very easy to use and they'll love playing budding gardeners.
- Rehydrate the coco earth pellets by sprinkling them with twice their volume of water.
- Fill the pot with soil and set some aside.
- Sow the seeds on the surface, spacing them well.
- Cover the seeds with the soil set aside.
- Keep warm between 18 and 20°C inside the house, in a well-lit place.
- Water a little every day to keep the soil moist.
Let your basil grow and enjoy!
As you leave your pot inside the house, you can sow your seeds at any time of the year.
The design and assembly of this kit was done in the Radis et Capucine workshops in Angers.
The Radis et Capucine family business creates DIY boxes to discover nature and make your own vegetable garden. Simple and fun kits for adults and children.
- Graines à semer