The small + product :
- Zero waste goal
- Lasts 4.5 months for 1 use per day
Palmarosa Solid Deodorant
From : Lamazuna
Solid Deodorant with Palmarosa
A solid deodorant made with 100% natural ingredients, Palmarosa essential oil and baking soda. This deodorant prevents the appearance of bad odors without blocking the natural process of perspiration. It replaces your usual deodorants with applicators. It is made by hand and in France.
This solid deodorant can last up to 4.5 months for 1 use per day. In addition to being kind to the planet, you're also helping your wallet.
How to use it?
Wet your solid deodorant and apply it to your armpits. If you get out of the shower, no need to wet it, apply it directly to your still damp armpits.
A thin creamy layer is deposited, this is normal and it is enough. The objective of this deodorant is to neutralize bad odors without preventing the natural phenomenon of perspiration. They are not antiperspirant and therefore do not clog the pores of the skin.
To ensure a long life for your solid deodorant, let it dry well after use. It is antibacterial and therefore cannot become a nest for microbes.
Precautions for use:
This deodorant is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 12 years old. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
PAO (Period After Opening): 12 months.
Focus on the ingredients:
- Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate): regulates the pH of the deodorant
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera oil): used for its nourishing action
- White clay (Kaolin): used for its purifying and purifying properties
- Helianthus annuus seed cera: this wax derived from sunflower gives the deodorant its solid consistency, in addition to softening and softening the skin
- Cetearyl wheat straw glycosides / cetearyl alcohol: they stabilize the composition
- Acetic acid: natural preservative
- Palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogon martini oil): makes the deodorant more effective
- Citral, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, linalool: naturally present in palmarosa essential oil
INCI list of ingredients: SODIUM BICARBONATE**, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN**, CETEARYL WHEAT STRAW GLYCOSIDES**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA**, CETEARYL ALCOHOL**, CYMBOPOGON MARTINI OIL*, TOCOPHEROL**, ASCORBYL PALITATE**, ACETIC ACID**, CITRAL***, FARNESOL***, GERANIOL***, LIMONENE***, LINALOOL***.
***Naturally present in essential oils
My contribution for the planet:
The solid deodorant from Lamazuna replaces your usual deodorant with applicator.
It is zero waste: the packaging is made of recyclable cardboard and once your deodorant is finished, it leaves no waste.
- Zero Waste Hygiene
- Cruelty Free
Do you want more informations ?
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Zero waste house box
4 other products in the same category:
Zero Waste Hygiene
Deodorant Balm - Palmarosa