Purpose of processing (purpose and legal basis)
Our site www.essence-box.fr belonging to the company Essence Box, whose head office is located at Za du riot des Saules in Tilloy lez Cambrai (59554) allows us to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion are recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file allows you to:
- Manage orders, payment and delivery.
- Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by e-mail to our customers who have not objected to them or who have accepted them (including by using software third party like SendInBlue):
- On products similar to those they ordered.
- Other products offered by the company.
Legal bases for processing
The legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract (see Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation).
Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (see Article 6.1.f of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
Sending commercial solicitations by e-mail about other products offered by Essence Box: the legal basis for processing is consent (see Article 6.1.a of the European Regulation on data protection), as required by article L. 34-5 of the postal and electronic communications code.
Use of the e-mail address via third-party software (in this case SendInBlue) allowing the proper management of our newsletters: the legal basis of the processing is consent (see article 6.1.a of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by Article L. 34-5 of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code.
For the good management of our site as well as the small messages that we send you (emails, newsletter, etc)
- First name
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer (It's just a computer number assigned to you)
- Data relating to registration on opposition lists. (If you don't accept the conditions, we know it and we promise, we won't bother you anymore)
- Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts), product returns.
- Data relating to the means of payment: bank card number, expiry date of the bank card, visual cryptogram (which is immediately erased).
- Data needed to carry out loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
Essence Box's customer and billing services are the recipients of all categories of data.
Its subcontractors, responsible for delivering its orders (Here, Chronopost) are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
The e-mail addresses of customers who have accepted it are made available to our partners (list of commercial partners, regularly updated):
Data retention period
Data necessary for order management and invoicing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
Data necessary for carrying out loyalty and prospecting actions: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by ABCD; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
Data concerning opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from our company (Essence Box) (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us via this form. This applies when you are contacted directly by email or telephone but also via one of our business partners, such as in the context of a newsletter.
For information: Please note that at the bottom each of our "newsletter" type commercial messages contains an unsubscribe link.
You can access the data concerning you, rectify it or have it erased. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this device, you can contact our DPO (delegate for the protection data) via this form or by post:
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer
Riot des Saules Za
59554 Tilloy lez Cambrai.
If you believe, after contacting our company (Essence Box), that your rights "Informatique et Libertés" are not respected, you can send a complaint online to the CNIL.