The small + product :
- Zero waste goal
- Lifetime of 2 months on average!
Solid shampoo normal hair
From : Lamazuna
Made with green and white clay, combined with Lemongrass essential oil, this shampoo is ideal for normal to oily hair.
Note Yuka : 72/100
Solid Shampoo Normal Hair
This shampoo is suitable for normal to oily hair. The white clay will have a purifying effect and the green clay an oxygenating effect for your hair. Lemongrass essential oil will bring a fresh scent and an invigorating side.
At the first use, if your hair feels a little dry, it's normal. It takes time for your hair to get used to the solid shampoo. After several uses, you will no longer have this feeling.
How to use it?
Wet and apply with your hands or directly on your scalp. Indeed, its puck shape allows you to facilitate direct application. Massage your scalp to generate foam and rinse as with a classic liquid shampoo.
Warning: Avoid mucous membranes and eyes otherwise it will sting!
To ensure a long life for your solid shampoo, do not leave it in stagnant water. Store it on a soap dish or in a storage jar.
Precautions for use:
This shampoo is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 12 years old. Be careful, this little pebble is not to be chewed. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
PAO (Period After Opening): 12 months.
Focus on the ingredients:
- French organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil): nourishes and protects the hair
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: surfactant that cleanses the hair without attacking the scalp
- Coco-glucoside: a secondary surfactant that boosts the foam provided by sodium cocoyl isethionate
- White clay (Kaolin): used for its purifying and purifying properties. An ally for your scalp
- Blue/green clay (Montmorillonite, illite, kaolin): rich in trace elements and minerals, it is oxygenating and purifying for your scalp
- Organic Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus oil) brings a fresh and full of pep fragrance. It is also known for its toning properties
- Palmitic and stearic acids (palmitic acid, stearic acid) are fatty acids derived from olive oil which make it possible to formulate a solid shampoo, they provide hold and durability to the product.
- Tocopherol: anti-oxidant of plant origin (Vitamin E), which helps prevent vegetable oils from going rancid. It is contained in sunflower oil.
- Citral, limonene, geraniol, isoeugenol, linalool: allergens naturally present in essential oils.
INCI list of ingredients: SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, STEARIC ACID**, PALMITIC ACID**, KAOLIN**, CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS OIL*, MONTMORILLONITE**, COCO-GLUCOSIDE**, ILLITE** , AQUA**, TOCOPHEROL**, CITRAL, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, ISOEUGENOL, LINALOOL.
*Ingredients from organic farming
My contribution for the planet:
The solid shampoo prevents many plastic bottles of liquid shampoos from being thrown in the trash.
It is zero waste: the packaging is made of recyclable cardboard and once your shampoo is finished, it leaves no waste.
It also lasts longer than a liquid equivalent.
- Zero Waste Hygiene
Do you want more informations ?
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:
Zero Waste Hygiene
Handmade soap with organic do...