Organic chlorella powder - 100gr
From : Feed Me Up
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
Energetic Value 343 Kcal / 1450 Kj Fats 2,3 g of which saturates 0,6 g Carbohydrates 14 g with sugar 0,4 g Proteins 61 g Fibers 12 g Salt 0,2 g Vitamin K 40 µg Potassium 800 mg Phosphor 1200 mg Manganese 5 mg Zink 25 mg Iron 100 mg Copper 3 mg Selenium 300 µg Folic acid 500 µg
Organic chlorella powder
Chlorella is a single-celled green freshwater algae. This algae is distinguished from other types of algae by its high concentration of chlorophyll.
Chlorella powder is also very rich in protein and vitamins. It allows the detoxification of the body in depth by eliminating toxins from the body.
Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it helps protect the cells of the body.
100% Chlorella powder*.
*From organic farming
Contributions of Chlorella:
- Rich in Vitamin K and Vitamin B6
- Rich in Fiber and Protein
- Rich in Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium
- Rich in Folic Acid
- Rich in Chlorophyll
Benefits of Chlorella:
- Iron helps reduce fatigue and contributes to normal cognitive function
- Chlorophyll helps detoxify the body by expelling toxins from the body
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Folic Acid contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones
- Selenium, Copper and Manganese help protect cells against oxidative stress
- Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood and contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Iron, Manganese and Copper contribute to normal energy metabolism
We advise you to mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of Chlorella in a drink, smoothie, yogurt or even in a dish or dessert.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
Close the bag tightly after use.
My contribution for the planet:
This Doypack bag is made of paper, aluminum and polyethylene (PE).
This packaging is therefore recyclable, you can put it in your recyclable bin with plastic and cardboard.
The labels should be thrown in the trash.
- Biological origin
- Type of closure
- Sachet Recyclable