The small + product :
- no garden needed
Do you want more informations ?
This kit contains:
- 1 recycled PET plastic greenhouse (20 x 15 x 21.7cm)
- 6 terracotta growing pots (diameter 6cm)
- 6 slabs of coconut soil
- 6 sachets of ORGANIC seeds: Common parsley, Great green basil, Chives, Thyme, Dill and Chervil
My Kitchen Herbs
Have your herbs always at hand with this recycled PET plastic greenhouse. No need for a garden, grow your herbs directly in your kitchen. Sowing your seeds is child's play. This kit is suitable for beginner gardeners.
The plastic greenhouse has been specially designed so that the seeds have everything they need in order to have a good germination. In a few months, you will have delicious aromatic plants.
- Rehydrate the coco earth pellets by sprinkling them with twice their volume of water.
- Fill the pots with soil and set some aside.
- Sow the seeds on the surface, spacing them well.
- Cover the seeds with the soil set aside.
- Keep warm between 18 and 20°C inside the house, in a well-lit place.
- Water a little every day to keep the soil moist.
- Once the plants are big, replant them in larger pots.
We advise you to sow 2 varieties in the 6 pots. Once they have grown well, plant them in new pots or in your garden if you have one. Then, reuse the 6 pots for 2 new varieties. And so on...
If you leave your pots indoors, you can sow seeds all year round.
The design and assembly of this kit was done in the Radis et Capucine workshops in Angers.
The Radis et Capucine family business creates DIY boxes to discover nature and make your own vegetable garden. Simple and fun kits for adults and children.
- Graines à semer