Organic Digestion Mix - 150gr
From : Feed Me Up
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
Energetic Value 300 Kcal / 1259 Kj Fats 4,9 g of which saturates 2,8 g Carbohydrates 26,3 g with sugar 15,2 g Proteins 21,6 g Fibers 32,6 g Salt 0,07 g Calcium 180 mg Potassium 1080 mg Vitamin A 400µg Vitamin C 11,2 mg Vitamin E 7,8 mg Vitamin K 460 µg
Organic Digestion Mix
This Mix has been designed to help your intestinal transit. It is rich in Vitamins, Fibers and Proteins and consists mainly of Baobab powder.
This blend of superfoods will contribute to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes and the normal functioning of your immune system.
It is easy to digest and will help you with the proper functioning of your intestinal transit.
Baobab powder*, Moringa powder*, Hemp powder*.
*From organic farming.
Contributions of this mix:
- Rich in Vitamins A, E, C and K
- Rich in Potassium
- Rich in Fiber and Protein
- Source of Calcium
Benefits of this mix:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin A and C contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Protein contributes to satiety
- Proteins help maintain and increase muscle mass
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes
- Vitamin E and C protect cells against oxidative stress
- Fibres contribute to the proper functioning of intestinal transit
- Easy to digest
We advise you to mix 2 teaspoons of this mixture in a smoothie, a fruit juice, vegetable milk, yogurt or even in a cottage cheese after your meals to help you digest better.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
Close the bag tightly after use.
My contribution for the planet:
This Doypack bag is made of paper, aluminum and polyethylene (PE).
This packaging is therefore recyclable, you can put it in your recyclable bin with plastic and cardboard.
The labels should be thrown in the trash.
- Biological origin
- Type of closure
- Sachet Recyclable