The small + product :
- Best organic product 2022.
- Zero waste goal.
- Economical: lasts 3 months on average for 1 use per day.
- 41.8% organic ingredients.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Without bicarbonate or essential oils for fragile skin.
Sensitive Skin Solid Deodorant
From : Lamazuna
Organic certified floral scent solid deodorant without bicarbonate or essential oil for the most fragile skin.
Note Yuka : 100/100
Sensitive Skin Solid Deodorant
A solid deodorant composed of ingredients 100% of natural origin without essential oil, of which 41.8% of the ingredients come from organic farming. This solid deodorant replaces your usual deodorants with applicators.
How to use it?
Wet your solid deodorant and apply it to your armpits. If you get out of the shower, no need to wet it, apply it directly to your still damp armpits.
A thin creamy layer is deposited, this is normal and it is enough. The objective of this deodorant is to neutralize bad odors without preventing the natural phenomenon of perspiration. They are not antiperspirant and therefore do not clog the pores of the skin.
When you get to the end of your deodorant, it's a little more difficult to hold. Don't panic, you can rub your remaining piece between your hands and then apply to your armpits. You can also stick the remaining piece on your new deodorant.
To ensure a long life for your solid deodorant, let it dry well after use. It is antibacterial and therefore cannot become a nest for microbes.
Precautions for use:
This deodorant is suitable for pregnant women and children over 12 years old. Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
PAO (Period After Opening): 12 months.
Focus on the ingredients:
- Diatomaceous earth: 5 times more absorbent than white clay
- Zinc ricinoleate: highly effective deodorant
- Organic coconut oil (cocos nucifera oil): nourishes while being antibacterial
- Kaolin: clay very rich in trace elements that soothes, softens and absorbs.
- Glyceryl stearate: base made from rapeseed oil and olive oil which will provide a creamy texture and facilitate the use of the deodorant
- Organic carnauba wax (copernica cerifera cera): provides hardness and resistance to deodorant and helps maintain skin hydration
- Tocopherol and Helianthus annuus seed oil: antioxidants contained in sunflower oil that prevent fatty substances from going rancid
- Fragrance with floral notes: 100% natural origin and allergen-free.
INCI list of ingredients: COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, ZINC RICINOLEATE, PARFUM, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA*, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL.
*From organic farming.
41.8% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
My contribution for the planet:
The solid deodorant from Lamazuna replaces your usual deodorant with applicator.
It is zero waste: the packaging is made of recyclable cardboard and once your deodorant is finished, it leaves no waste.
- Biological origin
- Zero Waste Hygiene
Do you want more informations ?
Customers who bought this product also bought:
4 other products in the same category:
Zero Waste Hygiene
Deodorant Balm - Palmarosa