- Price drop !
The small + product :
- Allergen free
- 100% vegan
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
Energetic Value 377 Kcal / 1583 KJ Fats 3,7 g of which saturates 1,3 g Carbohydrates 80,3 g with sugar 11,1 g Proteins 5,0 g Fibers 25,4 g Salt 0,1 g Vitamin C >3000 mg
BIO Camu-Camu Powder
Camu-Camu is a tree native to the Amazon rainforest. It gives fruits naturally rich in Vitamin C.
It is 60 times richer in Vitamin C than an orange. Its tangy taste will give an original note to your dishes.
100% camu-camu powder*
*From organic farming. Certified by FR-BIO-09.
Contributions of Camu-Camu:
- The richest food in Vitamin C with more than 3000 mg per 100g! 60 times richer in Vitamin C than an orange
- Low in saturated fatty acids
- Rich in Fibre
Benefits of Camu-Camu:
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps protect cells against oxidative stress
- Increases iron absorption
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
We advise you to mix 2 teaspoons of Camu-Camu in a vegetable drink, a dairy product, a smoothie, a fruit juice or to incorporate it into a dessert or a dish.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
Close the bag tightly after use.
- Biological origin
- Type of closure