The small + product :
- Allergen free
- 100% vegan
Organic acai powder - 100gr
From : Biosavor
Very rich in nutrients, it is antioxidant and also has a large amount of vitamins A and C.
Note Yuka : 61/100
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
Energetic Value 492 Kcal / 2059 KJ Fats 35,5 g of which saturates 8,1 g Carbohydrates 19,2 g with sugar 0,0 g Proteins 8,3 g Fibers 31,1 g Salt 0,0 g Vitamin C 17 mg Vitamin E 12,7 mg Calcium 345 mg Magnesium 174 mg Potassium 715 mg
Organic acai powder
Acai is a small purple berry that grows wild in the Amazon rainforest. It is harvested only by hand and, for this, climbers must climb the 15-meter-high tree using a vegetable rope.
This little berry with an amazing taste, a mixture of blueberry and cocoa, will give color to your recipes.
100% acai powder*
*From organic farming. Certified by FR-BIO-09.
Contributions of Acai:
- Sugar Free
- Rich in Fibre
- Rich in Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium
- Rich in Vitamin E
Benefits of Acai:
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps to reduce fatigue
- Magnesium and Potassium contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin E helps protect cells against oxidative stress
- Calcium helps maintain normal bones
- Fiber helps improve digestion
- Reduces feelings of hunger
We advise you to mix 2 teaspoons of Acai in a vegetable drink, a dairy product, a smoothie, a fruit juice or to incorporate it into a dessert, a pastry or a chocolate drink.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
Close the bag tightly after use.
- Biological origin
- Type of closure