Delivery from 3.60€ and FREE from 35€ - see conditions
The small + product :
- Allergen free
- 100% vegan
Organic cocoa powder - 200gr
From : Biosavor
€6.50 Tax included Get it delivered tomorrow. see conditions
A cocoa powder without sugar. Rich in nutrients, it is energizing, antidepressant and antioxidant. In addition, it will participate in good digestion.
Note Yuka : 88/100
Average Nutritional Values per 100g
Energetic Value 329 Kcal / 1377 KJ Fats 11 g of which saturates 6,9 g Carbohydrates 14,5 g with sugar 0,3 g Proteins 28,1 g Fibers 31,0 g Salt 0,05 g Potassium 3350 mg Phosphore 715 mg Zinc 8,1 mg Calcium 175 mg Iron 28 mg Copper 4,1 mg
Organic cocoa powder
Cocoa has many virtues for the body thanks to its richness in minerals. It is traditionally known to be an antidepressant.
It brings flavor to your sweet recipes.
100% cocoa powder*
*From organic farming. Certified by FR-BIO-09.
Contributions of Cocoa:
- Rich in Iron, Zinc, Potassium, Phosphorus
- Rich in Protein, Fiber and Copper
- Sugar Free
Benefits of Cocoa:
- Calcium and Phosphorus contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function and the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Phosphorus and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Iron helps reduce fatigue
- Copper and Zinc protect cells against oxidative stress
- Proteins help increase and maintain muscle mass
We advise you to mix 2 teaspoons of Cocoa in a vegetable drink, a dairy product, a smoothie, an ice cream, muesli or to incorporate it into a dessert, a pastry or a chocolate drink.
Keep away from heat and humidity.
Close the bag tightly after use.
- Biological origin
- Type of closure
Do you want more informations ?
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Spirulina in tablets (120 tab...
€9.91 €12.39 -20%
4 other products in the same category:
Recipe n°12: Vegan Brownie with Energy Mix
. Difficulty: Easy Cost: Economic Number of servings: 6 [everpsblog productid="255"] Hey Benoit, if you want to indulge yourself with a chocolate browRead more